Monday, September 12, 2011

Osaka: Relaxing Around

Today was just a relax day, and we all decided that after yesterday's excursion, that we should just take the day and rest and hang out in the area. We checked out the Book Off next to the school, and I ended up finding a manga that I have been dying to get my hands on. :) 

I have Kaikan Phrase (Sensual Phrase in the US) in English, but I wanted the original, unedited Japanese release of the series.  I ended up finding Volumes 1-3 of the thick, special release of the manga. A few volumes missing, but I at least started to find them. :)  They were only 105 yen, and I decided it was a steal. I am a huge fan of Mayu Shinjo and her artwork, and I was ecstatic to find the original Kaikan Phrase. :)

After the Book Off, we went next door to the hyakuya to get some more stuff for school. Nothing really much here.

Then back to the gyudon shop for lunch. I love the food there. It is sooo cheap and affordable and GOOD.

That was about all we did for the day. Tomorrow we have to go get our Alien Registration and National Health Insurance. :P We may go hang out at the Mos Burger just to get out of the dorms.

<3
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment