Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Apartment

After a month and half of searching and cramming and stressing, we FINALLY moved into our new apartment!

I don't have any actual pics for some reason, but I have a video walk through that I will upload soon, along with pics at a (soon) later date. ^_^

The apartment is amazing, and relatively large for a Japanese apartment. We have two floors, three rooms, two of them living rooms that we are using as bedrooms, kitchen, a bathroom (with shower, tub, faucet toilet) and..and...and...

AND...

This:



A TATAMI ROOM!!!  O.O  A SIX MAT, FULL FLEDGED, AWESOME TATAMI ROOM!!!!!   O.O 

I can't help but to spazz when I unroll the futon for bed at night and look around...knowing that I am sleeping in a REAL tatami room...not a replica..not a plastic room...and not a room in the Sims game.  XD   The room is complete with sliding shoji that leads to the wooded floor and closet and balcony, sliding shoji windows and a sliding door and a display area...  

*swoon*

It smells awesomely like straw.  But I personally love the smell of straw.  <3  

We ARE next to the highway, but the sound is not too much of a bother, and helps lull me to sleep at night with the humming. 
Kotatsu!

You remove the top of the table to put the blanket!

The cord

Kotatsu with a blanket! ^__^
Top of kotatsu with blanket!
 
My awesome bed!




So, until I get those vids uploaded, I will end this entry relatively (and uncharacteristically) short. :(


<3
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment